As the holiday season comes to a close, we're squeezing in one last list of gift picks with Austin creative & entreprenuer, Sanetra Longno.
Peep her picks (and beautiful photos!) below and follow links to shop...
Make sure to also check out our UO Men's Gift Guide with Jan Michael Ledesma!
Hey Sanetra! Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hello! My name is Sanetra and I reside in Austin, Tx. It’s been about 15 years now so you can definitely say that I’m an Austinite. I’m a wife and cat mom of 2 fur balls with a love for animals (obviously), modeling, food (Asian cuisine and Indian cuisine are my favorite), serving others, photography, tennis, traveling, handmade products, well-made clothing, woven goodies, beaches, nature and the list goes on.
I have a BS of Fashion/Retail Management from the Art Institute of Austin and manage my new business called Unravel Co, launched this month on Dec 13th. A sustainable brand with a mission to preserve traditional craftsmanship and develop sustainable areas of life for generations to come.
Favorite holiday tradition…
Once Christmas is near, my husband, sister-in-law and I visit the Elgin Christmas Tree Farm. We dress as a lumberjack or wear Christmas sweaters to get in the festive spirit.
Also, my second favorite holiday tradition is being a couch potato as we watch movie sequels that we decide for the year. Last year was Harry Potter and this year is Lord of The Rings!!
Last, cooking my favorite baked brie dessert consisted of croissant dough, butter, brie, brown sugar, walnuts/pecans and a fruity jam baked to perfection with egg nog or almond milk to wash it down.
Which items did you pick for your Gift Guide and why?
The items I chose were:
1. Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Camera: A great gift for a photographer friend
2. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack: For that simple travel buddy
3. Amped Fleece Throw Blanket: A great house warming gift!
4. The Atlas of Beauty: Women of the World in 500 portraits by Mihaela Noroc: An art collector or journalist would definitely appreciate this amazing coffee table book of raw multicultural women - natural beauty!
5. Mila Dual Standing Planter: The best green thumb gift EVER with minimalistic taste
6. 12-Piece Speckled Dinnerware Set: Treat yourself with this amazing set of beautifully made ceramic dishes because it’s time